Workswell GIS-320 Gas Sensor (with FLIR Thermal)
Built around a FLIR cooled infrared detector, the Workswell GIS-320 visualizes methane, hydrocarbons, and VOC emissions from oil and gas production, transportation, and use. When operated from a central location, users can easily and safely detect hard to reach leaks or inspect wellheads spread out over a wide area in one pass.
The GIS-320 with Thermal by FLIR technology is a valuable addition to any leak detection and repair (LDAR) program, eliminating the need for costly remediation and avoiding harm to the environment.
Gas Detection from a Safe Distance — Discover hidden gas leaks from afar with 320 × 240 pixel IR resolution, <15 mK thermal sensitivity, and 1-8x continuous zoom (thermal). The GIS-320 is capable of detecting 200+ VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) including: benzene, ethanol, ethyl-benzene, heptane, hexane, isoprene, methanol, MEK, MIBK, octane, pentane, 1-pentene, toluene, m-xylene, butane, methane, propane, ethylene, ethylene oxide, propylene, and more.
Seamless Integration with UAS/UGV Platforms — Integrate easily with UAS/UGV systems and control remotely to inspect well heads, pipelines, tank batteries, and more.
Complies with Emission Standards — Integrated FLIR G300a camera provides reliable FLIR features including our exclusive High Sensitivity Mode (HSM) and OOOOa certification.
- Zoom: IR image: 1 — 8x continuous digital zoom; VIS image: 10x optical zoom with vibration compensation
- Storage Media: Internal high-speed SSD 256GB for image and video recording; External slot for Micro SD card & USB 2.0 for USB stick for taking images
- USB – Video Streaming: 640 × 480 pixels @ 30 Hz
- Video Output: Digital HDMI 720p (1280 × 720 px), Aspect ratio 16:9, Micro HDMI
- Operating Temperature Range: -15 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F)
- Radiometric IR video recording: Radiometric full-frame IR recording (raw data recording in 30 Hz); Digital camera H.264 encode video HD recording
- Measurement Temperature Range: -20 to 350°C (-4 to 662°F)
- Desktop Software: Advanced thermal analysis and reporting SW including in the package