Get A Quote
The TH4 dropping system is compact and efficient, with a dead weight of 11.3 ounces (320g). It supports a maximum of 88.18 lbs (40kg) for an ultra-high load consisting of one to four individual payloads.
The TH4 can be directly mounted on the DJI M210 V2 and M300 RTK drones through the DJI SkyPort V2.0 interface for use in emergency operations, search and rescue, payload delivery, fire extinguishing abilities, and more.
For UAS operations, please note:
The maximum load is 44 lbs (20kg) and the maximum load of a single throw hook is 22 lbs (10kg). The actual load is subject to the UAS’ capabilities.
- Maximum Height: 3.07” (78mm)
- Maximum Diameter: 3.07” (78mm)
- Weight: 11.3 ounces ± .17 ounces (320g ± 5g)
- Working Temperature: -4o—104oF (-20—40oC)
- Port Type: DJI SkyPort
- Control mode: DJI PSDK
- Controllable distance: DJI PSDK control mode is consistent with DJI PSDK link