Get A Quote
Developed for professional use of lifeguards and made with the highest quality materials – the Restube Lifeguard rescue buoy is an essential part of any lifeguard’s rescue gear. Inflates within seconds with one pull of a trigger wire (doubles as a safety whistle) using a replaceable CO2 cartridge (1 included), the Restube can also be inflated via a mouthpiece.
Once inflated, the signal-yellow Restube lifeguard rescue buoy has a buoyancy of 75N (approx. 7kg), allowing resting and easily supporting of the victim’s head above water. The Restube lifeguard buoy has a C-shape design featuring a safety lanyard to easily attach the buoy to the victim and a high visibility reflector.
The Restube is extremely compact, it is stowed away in its robust case until use – the case can be carried horizontally or vertically around the hip using the supplied interchangeable belt (featuring a quick release buckle). Restube lifeguard is only suitable for trained professional lifeguards.
- Buoyancy: 75N(~7.5kg)
- Inflated buoy: 84 x17 x 12 cm
- Dimensions unpacked (LxWxH): 15 x 10 x 6 cm
- Weight: 430g
- Max.tensile load personal safety device: 250kg
- Length of safety line: 1.80m
- Releases: up to 200
- Country of origin: Germany
- Other: can also be inflated via mouth valve, release handle is also a signal whistle, integrated pocket to keep the pull system tidy, bendable buoy with size-adjustable hook system
- Scope of delivery: 1x Restube lifeguard, incl. 16g Restube CO2 cartridge, 1x instruction manual
- Order no.: RT-00402-RB
Please note: The RESTUBE is NOT a Coast Guard approved life vest as it does not go over your head or wrap around you. It will not help you if you are passed out. It acts as a flotation swim buoy to rest on.
Reach out to FLYMOTION using the form above to request a quote today.