Camera module — Stabilized on 5 axes (2 mechanical axes and 3 electronic axes), the Sony optical sensor built into ANAFI allows clear images to be taken, despite the vibrations associated with drone flights. The x3 zoom and the 180° tilt of the camera provide a detailed view of the observed target.
Compact — Foldable, light and easily deployable, ANAFI can be set up in just a few seconds.
• Folded dimensions: 224x67x65 mm
• Unfolded dimensions: 175x240x65 mm
• Weight: 320g
To meet the challenges of the most complex missions, ANAFI has been designed to be deployable even in extreme situations and temperatures:
• +40°C (humid heat)
• +50°C (dry heat)
• Winds (50km/h)
• Wind gusts (80 km/h)
Nomad — With 25 minutes of battery life, the battery can be recharged via a USB-C cable, in 1.5 hours. The on-board computer constantly manages the battery level to ensure the security of the mission. ANAFI is programmed to automatically return to its starting point when the battery level becomes critical (Return to Home mode).
Assisted Flying — The flight mode tab, accessible from the FreeFlight 6 app, is used to configure the flight modes of the ANAFI drone.
Immersion flight — Thanks to the FPV, ANAFI can be flown from a virtual reality headset, which houses the smartphone on which the flying app appears.
Cameraman — The camera can follow continuously a defined point of interest.
A complete SDK — The ground SDK enables iOS and Android apps to be developed for a personalized management of ANAFI and the development of new units. Aimed at developers and programming professionals, this kit can meet specific software needs.
PARROT ANAFI SPECIFICATIONS:
• Sensor: 1/2.4’’ CMOS
• LENS: ASPH (Low-dispersion aspherical lens)
• Aperture: f/2.4
• Focal length (35mm format equivalent): 23-69mm (photo), 26-78mm (video)
• Depth of field: 1.5m – ∞
• Shutter speed: electronic shutter 1 to 1/10000s
• ISO range: 100-3200
• 4K Cinema 4096×2160 24fps
• 4K UHD 3840×2160 24/25/30fps
• FHD 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
• Video HFOV: 69°
• Max video bitrate: 100 Mbps
• Video format: MP4 (H264)
• Lossless: up to 2.8x (FHD) & 1.4x (4K)
• Standard: up to 3x (4K Cinema, 4K UHD, FHD)
• Wide: 21MP (5344×4016) / 4:3 / 84° HFOV
• Rectilinear: 16MP (4608×3456) / 4:3 / 75.5° HFOV
• Photo formats: JPEG, Adobe DNG (RAW)
• HDR: 4K UHD video
• Stabilization: 3-axis hybrid
• Mechanical: 2-axis Roll/Tilt angles
• Electronic (EIS): 3-axis Roll/Pan/Tilt angles
• Controllable tilt range: – 90° to +90° (180° total)
• Size folded: 244x67x65mm
• Size unfolded: 175x240x65mm
• Weight: 320g
• Max transmission range: 4km with controller
• Max flight time: 25 min
• Max horizontal speed: 15m/s (55km/h)
• Max vertical speed: 4m/s
• Max wind resistance: 50km/h
• Service ceiling: 4500m above sea level
• Operating Temperature range: -10°C to 40°C
• Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS & GLONASS
• Type: High Density Lipo (2 cells)
• Battery capacity: 2700mAh
• Battery life: 25 min
• Charging port: USB-C
• Voltage: 7.6V
• WMax Charging power: 24W
PARROT SKYCONTROLLER 3
• Size folded: 94x152x72mm
• Size unfolded: 153x152x116mm
• Weight: 386g
• Transmission system: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
• Operating frequency: 2.4 – 5.8 GHz
• Max transmission range: 4km
• Live streaming resolution: HD 720p
• Battery capacity: 2500mAh 3.6V
• Battery life: 2h30 (Android) / 5h30 (iOS)
• Supported mobile devices: screen size up to 6’’
• USB ports: USB-C (Charge), USB-A (Connection)
PARROT ANAFI COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE
• FreeFlight 6 app — Plan your missions and access all the features of ANAFI.
• Pix4Dcapture — Schedule your flights to collect relevant images.
• Pix4Dmapper — Visualize your environment in three dimensions.
• Pix4Dreact — Generate 2D terrain models quickly and offline.