Panasonic TOUGHBOOK N1
Get A Quote
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® N1—a powerful, slim, and fully-rugged handheld. It’s the all-in-one tool you’ve been waiting for, and it’s ideal for where work takes you each day. With an octa-core processor, angled rear-facing barcode reader, optional stylus pen, and a long-lasting battery that is warm-swappable; you won’t miss a beat.
When a flexible device is in demand, the TOUGHBOOK N1 delivers the Android™ operating system, giving you the ability to develop in an open environment with thousands of enterprise-grade applications at your fingertips from the Google Play store or Panasonic’s partners: independent software vendors (ISVs) and resellers/integrators. Plus, with built-in multi-carrier 4G LTE and FirstNet Ready™ with Band 14, voice capabilities, and dual SIM cards, the TOUGHBOOK N1 is ready to go where business takes you.
Capable to support AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk (EPTT), it can also interoperate with other EPTT handsets as well as LMR devices. And if it takes a seven-foot drop, don’t worry—it can handle it, making it the choice for unrelenting conditions. So take it to work. It can take it.
• 4.7″ Fully Rugged Handheld with Android™ 8.1(Oreo™) – Qualcomm® SDM660-2 64bit 2.2GHzx4+1.8GHzx4 Octa-Core
• Wi-Fi, optional 4G LTE WWAN with GPS – Dual Nano SIM, Bluetooth® with Low Energy, NFC, 1280×720 500 NIT screen 10-point touch.
• MIL-STD-810G. 7′ drop. IP66 and IP68 dust and water-resistant certification
• 12-hours (19-hour long-life battery) depending on user profile; 8-hour rated (or 16-hour long life) continuous data use. User-replaceable battery* that is warm-swap capable
• Standard: USB 2.0 (with option for Host or Client mode), Barcode Reader
• Operating System: Android™ 8.1 (Oreo™)
• CPU: Qualcomm® SDM660-2 64bit 2.2GHzx4+1.8GHzx4 Octa-Core
• Durability: Fully Rugged
• Display: 4.7-inch high definition 1280 x 720 sunlight-viewable display; 10-point capacitive multi-touch with rain sensing and glove touch mode; optional active or passive stylus
• Battery: Quick charging 3200 mAh Li-Ion standard battery pack, and optional 6400 mAh long-life battery pack; warm-swap capability
• Ports & Expansions: Angled 1D/2D barcode reader; microSDXC; micro-USB 2.0 (with option for host/client mode control); user definable buttons (x 5); integrated microphones (x 3) with noise suppression and echo cancellation; dual loud speakers (up to 100 db); 5MP HD front facing webcam; 8MP HD rear camera with LED light
• Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/r/d/h/i/k/v/w; 4G LTE, HSPA+, UMTS;(Both, AT&T and Verizon: Voice and 4G LTE data certified); dual Nano SIM; GPS; Bluetooth and NFC
• Weight: Approx. 0.60 lbs.
• Warranty: 3-year limited warranty, parts, and labor
• Certification: MIL-STD-810G, IP66 (high-pressure jet spray) and IP68 (submersible up to 5ft. for 30 minutes), Android Enterprise Recommended
There are no reviews yet.