Panasonic TOUGHBOOK FZ-M1
The Panasonic FZ-M1 is a fully rugged Windows® tablet, built to enable mission-critical mobile worker productivity without compromise. Powered by Windows® 10 Pro, the FZ-M1 features a long life, user-replaceable battery, and a daylight-readable, high-sensitivity multi-touch display for use with heavy gloves.
With the broadest range of configuration options available in its class, the highly customizable FZ-M1 is the ideal tool for today’s mobile workforce. In addition to the highly configurable options, added models of Thermal Camera, Real Sense Camera, RTK/GPS, as well as several more. Allows the FZ-M1 to be the most comprehensive 7″ tablet in the market.
• 7″ Rugged Tablet with Windows 10 Pro – Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor
• MIL-STD-810G, 5′ Drop and All-weather IP65 Dust and Water-resistant Design
• User-replaceable Battery, Bridge Battery, and Optional Long Life Battery
• Optional NFC, Ethernet, Serial, SmartCard, Magstripe, UHF RFID, and Barcode Reader
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Optional Dedicated GPS or 4G LTE Multi-Carrier Mobile Broadband, Optional models Thermal Camera, Realsense Camera and GPS/RTK
• Operating System: Windows® 10 Pro
• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7Y57 Processor
• Durability: Fully Rugged
• Display: 7-inch, daylight-readable, multi-touch screen with improved glove-touch technology
• Battery: 8 hours (18 hours with optional long-life battery)
• Ports & Expansions: USB 3.0 port and MicroSDXC card slot for maximum connectivity, configurable with barcode, MSR, SmartCard, serial and LAN
• Wireless: Dedicated GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, UHF RFID, Bluetooth® v4.0, and optional 4G LTE integrated mobile broadband (Multi-carrier)
• Weight: 1.27 lbs.
• Warranty: 3-year warranty with business-class support
• Certification: MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G, IP65, ANSI 12.12.01-2000 Hazardous Locations (Haz location model is optional)