Get A Quote
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK A3 is a rugged Android™ 10.1″ tablet that is the latest addition to our rugged lineup. The TOUGHBOOK A3 has a powerful octa-core processor, 4G LTE support, FirstNet™, and an insertable stylus.
The tablet has the flexibility to be used in all markets including warehousing, logistics, and transportation. Equipped with an optional integrated barcode reader and insertable smart card reader the TOUGHBOOK A3 is also ideal for enterprise retail and federal markets. The TOUGHBOOK A3 also features a 10.1″ outdoor-viewable display with rain and glove touch functionality making this tablet the choice for outdoor workers everywhere.
Featuring a 5’ foot drop rating and IP65 certification for dust and water resistance the TOUGHBOOK A3 is purpose-built to get more out your day.
• TOUGHBOOK A3’s ecosystem of software, services, and partners powered by productivity+
• Configurable gadget area with 1D/2D barcode reader, Insertable Smart Card or 2nd USB Type-A
• Five user-defined buttons from maximum user functionally
• Dual hot-swap battery design
• Certified to latest MIL-STD-810H standards
• Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie)
• CPU: Qualcomm® SDM660 2.2GHz/1.843GHz Octa-core
• Durability: Fully Rugged
• Display: 10.1″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200; 10-point capacitive multi-touch with rain sensing and glove touch modes; Display with direct bonding; Automatic screen rotation; Anti-reflective (AR) screen treatment; 500nit typical (800nit max)
• Battery: Dual standard batteries: Li-Ion 3.8V, 3,200mAh; Dual standard battery operation — Approx. 9 hours based on standard enterprise user profile; Hot Swap with clock backup
• Standard battery charging time: Power on or off approx. 4 hours
• Available with dual extended life batteries: Li-Ion 3.8V, 5,580mAh
• Dual extended battery operation: Approx. 15.5 hours based on standard enterprise user profile
• Extended battery charging time: Power on or off approx. 6.5 hours; USB Type-C® charging capacity sold separately
• Ports & Expansions: microSDXC (up to 64 GB), Docking Connector, USB 3.0 Type-C® host3 (OTG, BC1.2), USB Type-A host, Mini-jack stereo headphone & microphone. Optional gadget area with the choice of 1D/2D barcode reader (SE4750) with LED light, Insertable Smart Card, or 2nd USB Type-A. Combinations vary by SKU configuration.
• Wireless: Qualcomm® WCN3990 IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r/k/v/w with MIMO; Sierra Wireless AirPrime® EM7511 – 4G LTE and HSPA+; Certified with Verizon, AT&T and FirstNet™; Nano SIM card slot (x2); Bluetooth® V5.0 Class1; GPS GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou/QZSS; Near Field Communication [NFC – Type A, Type B, FeliCa] • Weight: Approx. 1.98 lb. with dual batteries
• Warranty: 3-year limited warranty, parts, and labor
• Certifications: Designed to meet MIL-STD-810H; IP65 dust and water-resistant