Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 55
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® 55 is a 14” semi-rugged laptop that features an innovative modular design and up to 40 hours of battery life with its optional 2nd battery. The modular design allows users to upgrade the memory, storage, keyboard, and three different expansion areas featuring additional I/O, optical drives, authentication readers, dedicated graphics, and more.
Backward compatibility with the previous generation of docks protects customers’ investments while saving time and resources. Built with state of the art technology, the TOUGHBOOK 55 offers the latest Intel® 8th Gen quad-core vPro™ processors, an infrared webcam with 4 microphones, crisp and powerful 92db speakers, a color-selectable backlit keyboard, and a Night mode to reduce eye strain and help preserve night vision.
The TOUGHBOOK 55 is the lightest and thinnest in its class and offers optional FirstNet™ EM7511 Band 14 mobile broadband for maximum mobility.
• Innovative modular design and user-removable expansion packs offer unparalleled customization
• Infrared webcam with tetra-array microphones and privacy cover
• Unprecedented battery life — up to 40 hours with optional 2nd battery
• Vehicle and desktop docks backward compatibility
• MIL-STD and IP53 certified magnesium alloy design with built-in handle
• Operating System: Windows® 10 Pro
• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8365U vPro™ processor (optional i7-8665U)
• Durability: Semi-Rugged
• Display: 14” HD; Optional FHD 1000 nit Touch model
• Battery: Up to 20 hours (40 hrs with optional 2nd battery) – MobileMark 2014
• Ports & Expansions: USB-A x 2 (optional 3rd), USB-C (optional PD), Optional Rugged Fischer USB, MicroSDXC, HDMI, Optional VGA, Ethernet (optional 2nd), Optional Serial, Audio In/Out, Nano-SIM, Optional DVD Drive, Optional Blu-ray Drive
• Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, optional 4G LTE (EM7511 Band 14), optional GPS
• Weight: 4.6 lbs. (HD model), 4.9 lbs. (Touch FHD model)
• Warranty: 3-year limited warranty, parts, and labor
• Certification: MIL-STD-810H, IP53