Get A Quote
The FLIR MUVE C360 is a multi-gas detector completely integrated with an unmanned aerial system (UAS) to provide real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move.
The sensor block boasts 8-channels, which includes a photoionization detector (PID), Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) detector, and five other electrochemical sensors. The MUVE C360 sensor block quickly latches to a proprietary integration dock mounted to the UAS.
The FLIR calibration station features the same dock, allowing to easily connect for routine sensor verification.
Sensor readouts are prioritized based on alarm conditions and are displayed real-time through the pilot’s user interface. The MUVE C360 is a time-saving, game-changer for emergency responders, industrial safety officers, and environmental monitoring experts.
The Future of Gas Monitoring is Unmanned
ASSESS THE SCENE FROM A SAFE DISTANCE
Before putting the health and safety of your team at risk, fly the C360 into the scene to gather initial assessment of hazards.
• 8-channel sensor delivers broad hazard coverage
• Analyze air quality surrounding active scenes prior to entry
• Select proper PPE before entering scene
• Locate leak source and track incident progression
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE THE TIME TO ACTION
Locate and identify chemical hazards before you go in. Access hard to reach locations. Define a safety perimeter.
• Cover difficult terrain from the air to assess hazards
• Quickly draw a perimeter to assess and map hazards
• Preset alarm thresholds to make quicker decisions on-scene
• Understand the flow of hazardous gas at the source and airborne
FULLY INTEGRATED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
Get a comprehensive overview of an active scene including visuals and chemical identification.
• FLIR VueLink App provides plug-and-play control of the C360, flight operations, and on-board sensors
• Analyze, log, and access complex data in an easy-to-understand visual overlay
• Install with click-in simplicity via onboard integration dock
Compatibility: DJI Matrice 210, V1 and V2, UAS
Sensors: CO, Cl₂, O₂, NO₂, H₂S, SO₂, LEL
PID: VOC 10.6 eV (ppm)
Total Weight Payload: 1.5 lb (680.39 g) – C360 with dock and snorkel
Battery Specification: Powered by the UAS
Sensor Block Technology: Proprietary automatic calibration design, includes tubing and power adaptor
Operating Temp & Humidity: -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C) 10 to 93%, non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -22 to 158 °F (-30 to 70 °C)
Environmental Protection: IP43-rated
Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5 x 2.3 x 2.0″ (16.51 x 5.84 x 5.08 cm) – C360 only
Integration Dock: Proprietary quick-connect mount for UAS and FLIR Calibration Station
Cold Start Time: 90 seconds from cold start
Input Voltage: 24V DJI Matrice 210; 12V FLIR Calibration Station
Sample Introduction: Actively pumped via integrated snorkel
Sampling & Analysis: Real-time detection
Sampling Rate: 300 ml/min minimum
Communication: Remote controller via USB-A accessory (tablet); UAS power port and serial (C360)
Data Storage: Sensor data and flight information logged on tablet
Training Requirements: <30 mins for operator; 4 hours for advanced users
Wireless Range: Determined by the UAS range
Display & Alerts: FLIR VueLink™ application integrated via tablet connected to the UAS remote controller