FLIR Kobra provides unmatched strength, power, and payload support in an easy-to-operate robot package. Kobra has a lift capacity of 330 lb (150 kg) and stretches up to a height of eleven feet, six inches, gaining access to hard-to-reach places, making it an ideal counter-vehicle borne I.E.D. robot.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, Kobra maintains mobility on tough terrain. Unique in its class, the robot conquers challenging obstacles such as jersey barriers.
Kobra extricates itself from rough environments where other robots get stuck or damaged. If Kobra rolls over, it can be righted, eliminating the need for manual recovery.
Kobra can be on-scene quickly because it stows down into a compact footprint and is easily transportable, even in small vehicles.
Kobra uses the MPU5 radio operating on the Wave Relay® MANET, to form a robust network in which robots, operators, and observers seamlessly operate together.
POWERFUL, YET COMPACT — Lift capacity of 330 lb (150 kg) yet stows down into a compact footprint and is easily transportable, even in small vehicles.
SUPERIOR MOBILITY IN TOUGH TERRAIN — Extricates itself from rough environments where other robots get stuck or damaged. Surmounts obstacles like jersey barriers.
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS — Multiple color cameras with zoom and illumination capability.
RUGGED — Operates in uneven terrain. Recovers from rollovers while remaining mission capable.
SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS — The MPU5 radio operating on the Wave Relay® MANET, allows the robot to penetrate deeper into complex structures and further downrange than ever before.
- High Resolution Gripper Camera Kit – high quality image for fine manipulation and inspection (i.e. wires).
- Dual Mounting Plate with Aiming Camera Kit – mount up to 2 disruptors simultaneously with camera for enhanced aiming capability.
- Disruptors and the Firing Control System – accommodates disruptors. Uses a third-party firing circuit.
- Weight – Mobility platform (including interchangeable battery pack): 367 lb (166.4 kg)
- Weight – Manipulator: 133 lb (60.3 kg)
- Runtime: Up to 10 hours
- Mobility – Speed: Up to 8 mph (12.9 km/h)
- Mobility – Agility: Zero radius turn
- Mobility – Slopes: 55° (ascend, descend, lateral)
- Mobility – Water Ford: 12” (30.5 cm)
- Mobility – Vertical Obstacles with Arm: 32” (81 cm)
- Mobility – Stair Climbing: 55°
- Manipulator Lift: 330 lb (150 kg) close-in
100 lb (45.4 kg) at max extension
[(75” (190.5 cm)]
- Awareness: Multiple cameras
- Compatible: Connects to the Wave Relay® MANET, to form a robust network in which robots, operators, and observers seamlessly operate together.
- Expansion: Multiple payload ports, manipulator accessories, and disruptors supported
- Controller: uPoint® Multi-Robot Control System
- Export Regulations: ITAR