The FIFISH Pro W6 is an industrial-grade underwater ROV platform with a depth rating of 350m (1,150 feet) equipped with the new patented 6 Q-motor system bringing a stronger battery capacity, stronger power, and a more stable diving performance.
Innovative modular interfaces enable the rapid replacement of parts or the switching of accessories with different functions and executing various tasks efficiently and precisely.
Sonar Array System-Distance and Altitude Lock — The Sonar Array system is QYSEA’s patented algorithm which can realize the distance lock, altitude lock, collision avoidance, and contour scanning functions. These innovative functions enhanced the ROV user experience and reduce the complicated operation of the ROV.
5 Q-Interface for Payload Integration — The Pro W6 integrates 5 Q-interfaces for underwater payload integration, also giving developers (and third parties) the option to develop and use their own customized payloads.
Underwater Quick Positioning System (U-QPS) — U-QPS is a software and hardware ecosystem which can provide the real-time FIFISH ROV’s location, POI recording, three-dimensional diving path recording, and one-kick to return POI. Regardless of the interference of deep sea undercurrents, the path of the ROV, the underwater 3D map will be displayed in real time—suitable for various long-term underwater detection and observation tasks.
High Precision Ruler Combination (AR Rule + Laser Ruler + Compass Ruler) — The AR ruler and Laser ruler can take accurate measurements of any underwater objects for search and rescue, recovery, and inspection missions.
Imaging Sonar — The FIFISH Pro W6 can add 2D/3D imaging sonar to perform inspections under dark and turbid water environments. The W6’s modular design makes it possible to keep the fluid surface performance after add-on accessories.
Station Lock — The “Station Lock” algorithm can lock the ROV’s position underwater, which can keep the position without drifting in complex underwater environments.
Innovative Dual 4K Camera System, Dual Camera Work Coordination — The W6’s 4K ultra-high-definition dual camera system provides a wider field-of-view, allowing for the coordination of operation monitoring and motion observation and full situational awareness.
A New Generation of Q Motor Power System, Fully-Upgraded — Using QYSEA’s “closed loop enhanced stabilization algorithm,” users can adaptively adjust the power curve according to the external interference environment, keeping the ROV image stabilized like an underwater gimbal.
Removable Battery Quickly Exchange and Use — The standard 388Wh removable battery which can be replaced at any time can perform long-time underwater operations, and the battery supports quick-charging mode (allowing 70% charge in 1 hour).
Onshore Power Supply System — The W6 adopts QYSEA’s patented 6 thruster system which is specifically designed with a miniature onshore power supply system to unlimited endurance, waterproof, anti-leakage protection, anti-electric shock protection, and continuous power supply.
- Depth: 350m (1,150 feet)
- Speed: 4 knots
- Operating Temperature: 14-104 degrees F (-10-40 degrees C)
- Battery: Up to 6 Hours (depending on working mode)
- Dimensions: 27.6″ x 18.5″ x 11.7″ (700mm x 469mm x 297mm)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20kg)
- Thrusters: 6 thrusters (FIFISH Q-Motor Technology)
- 6 degrees of freedom
- left & right / up & down / forward & backward movement
- Rotation: 360° pitches, 360° rolls, and 360° yaws
- Posture Lock: lock the ± 0.1° pitch or roll angle, in any direction
- Hovering: Keep the ROV suspending in ± 0.4″ (1 cm)
- Speed: Maximum of 4 knots (2 m/s)
- Depth Rating: 350m (492 feet)
- Temperature Range: -10°C — 60°C (14°F – 140°F)
- Max Dive Time: 4-8 Hours (depending on usage scenario)
- Rated capacity: 388.8Wh
- Charge Voltage: 25.2V, 1.5-hour Quick Charge
- 1 Hour Quick Charge (70%)
- Battery Type: Li-ion Panasonic 18650
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, Temperature Transducer, Depth Transducer
- Sensor: 1/2.3″ SONY CMOS
- Pixels: 12M
- ISO Range: 100-6400 In Auto/Manual
- FOV: 166°
- Aperture: f/2.5
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.4m
- Shutter Speed: 5 – 1/5000 second
- Burst Shooting: 3 / 5 / 10 / 15 frames
- White Balance: 2500K – 8000K
- Exposure Comp.: – 3.0 EV ~ + 3.0 EV
- Photo Resolution: 4:3 ratio, 4000×3000
- Photo Format: JPEG, RAW (DNG)
- Video Resolution:
- 4K UHD: 25/30fps
- 1080P FHD: 25/30/50/60/100/120fps
- 720P HD: 25/30/50/60/100/120/200/240fps
- Video Format: MPEG4- AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265
- Stabilization: EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- Colour Encoding: NTSC, PAL
- Internal Storage: 128GB*2 standard, support up to 512GB
LED Lights Features
- Brightness: 12000 Lumen LED
- CCT: 5500K (correlated color temperature)
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Levels: 3 Brightness Levels
- Wireless: 5GHz WiFi, 11a, n, ac
- Battery Life: Up to 4 hours
- SD Card Support: MicroSD card FAT32 & EXFAT Format (up to 128GB)
- HDMI Output: QYSEA HDMI Output Box
Robotic Arm (optional):
- Grip: 20kgf
- Supply Voltage: 10~26V
- Maximum Current: 3A
- Maximum grasping diameter: 125mm
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60Hz, 3.0 A MAX
- Output: 25.2V = 6A
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A MAX
- Output: 5 V = 3A
- Length: 305m standard
- Breaking Force: 150 kgf
- Tether Diameter: 6.0mm
Distance Lock, Altitude Lock Sonar System
- Detection Range: 0.4 – 7cm
- Precision: +/- 5cm
- Laser Tube Type: Spot Laser
- Wavelength: 650nm (Red)
- Scale Length: 10cm