Get A Quote
The GateWay 211 device is designed to deliver reliable connectivity for general-purpose applications including voice, video, and data while in nomadic or mobile environments, as well as add wireless connectivity to fixed locations.
Powered by Dejero Smart Blending Technology, GateWay devices aggregate diverse connectivity paths from multiple providers to deliver enhanced reliability, expanded coverage, and greater bandwidth. With integrated modems that connect to external antennas, GateWay devices provide optimal performance and support VPN tunneling for secure access to private networks.
The FirstNet Ready™ GateWay 211 network aggregation device provides reliable connectivity to the Internet, cloud applications, and private networks. The ruggedized and fanless chassis is ideal for installation in vehicles and portable kits.
Solution packages include software and connectivity services with the purpose-built hardware, backed by 24/7 support.
- Cellular: 3 x 3G/4G/LTE/LTE-A/FirstNet
- Ethernet: 4 x 1Gb/s ports for LAN (2 x PoE); 1 x 1Gb/s port for WAN
- Wi-Fi: 2 x dual-band wireless (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); 3 x 3 MIMO Technology up to 1.3 Gb/s
- Indicators: LAN/WAN indicator LEDs
- Control: Setup and monitoring via Dejero Control
- Supply: 9-36 VDC
- Consumption: Max 100 W (with PoE in use)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): Fanless vehicle mount: 15.62 x 10.64 x 26.42 cm; (6.1 x 3.8 x 10.4 inches)
- Weight: 4.7 kg (10.4 lbs.)
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Connectors: 5 x RJ45 Ethernet, 6 x SMA (LTE-A), 6 x SMA-RP (Wi-Fi), 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0