Get A Quote
EnGo 260 is the world’s most durable and versatile mobile transmitter that’s purpose-built for reliably sending high-quality live video from remote locations.
Transmit high-quality live video with latency as low as 0.8 seconds. Integrated Smart Blending Technology intelligently combines multiple network connections in real-time for enhanced reliability, expanded coverage, and greater bandwidth capacity.
Ensure high-quality live video with HEVC compression and bitrates up to 20 MB/s at 1080p @ 50 fps /60 fps.
- Global Modems
- 3+ hours of battery life
- 85% larger screen
Enhanced security — AES256 is the strongest and most robust commercially-available encryption standard for securing data being sent from your EnGo. Keeps video and data safe from being stolen, misused, or interfered with while being transported over public internet links.
- Live — Transmit high-quality live video over IP networks.
- Store & Forward — Record video for later transfer with 65 GB of internal storage (30 hours of HD video)
- Transfer — Transfer edited video or other files to a Dejero receiver.
- Hotspot — Connect a laptop, phone, or another device to the Internet using EnGo connectivity.
- Live and Store & Forward — Transmit live video while also recording for later transfer at a higher quality with Dual Encode mode.
- Transfer while Recording — Transfer video to a Dejero receiver while also recording.
IFB and Intercom Real-time communications
IFB provides one-way voice communication from the studio to field talent while EnGo is in live or standby mode.
Intercom provides two-way, full-duplex voice communication between the studio and field camera operators for enhanced coordination.