Get A Quote
By integrating a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal, the P1 is efficiently designed for basic to advanced photogrammetry flight missions.
- Accuracy without GCPs — 3 cm horizontally; 5 cm vertically
- High Efficiency — 2 square miles covered in a single flight
- 45 MP Full-Frame Sensor
- 3-axis Stabilized Gimbal Smart Oblique Capture
- Global Mechanical Shutter — Shutter Speed 1/2000s
- TimeSync 2.0: synchronization at the microsecond level
The P1 includes a full-frame, low-noise high-sensitivity sensor that can take a photo every 0.7s during flight, and cover 2 square miles in a single flight.
A global mechanical shutter and TimeSync 2.0, which synchronizes modules at the microsecond level, allow capture of centimeter-accurate data and real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
Create 2D, 3D, and detailed models thanks to the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be outfitted with 24/35/50mm lenses and the Smart Oblique Capture feature.