Get A Quote
Map faster — WingtraOne empowers you to minimize your time flying and get more work done, be it another project in the field or analyzing your data at the office.
Map larger — Whether it’s a highway or a mine, you can now take on large projects that were previously impossible to map with a drone.
Map anywhere — Thanks to its VTOL design, WingtraOne can take off and land almost anywhere—even in confined spaces or on rough terrain. This enables you to collect data where other drones cannot.
- Up to 8x faster than multicopter drones
- Up to 2x faster than standard fixed-wing drones
Data quality that will set you apart — Together with a multi-frequency PPK GNSS receiver and a
42 MP sensor, WingtraOne delivers best-in-class absolute horizontal accuracy, down to 1 cm (0.4 in) without GCPs.
A reliable workhorse — No matter the conditions, WingtraOne operates safely and delivers high-quality data, consistently. WingtraOne is engineered and assembled in Switzerland. It demonstrates sharp results—even in wind— bolstered by predictive self-diagnosis and automated safety checks.
Cut costs — Faster data collection and expanded coverage equals fewer people in the field for less time.
This lowers the man-hour costs associated with data collection.
Flying in Wind
WingtraOne can safely fly and capture data in sustained winds up to 12 m/s (27 mph) and gusts
up to 18 m/s (40 mph).
12 m/s (27 mph) sustained wind at cruise height (120 m, 400 ft) corresponds to approximately 8 m/s
(19 mph) measured on the ground with the wind measurement tool provided in the Wingtra pilot box.
- Drone type: Tailsitter vertical take-off and landing (VTOL)
- Maximum take-off weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lb)
- Weight (empty): 3.7 kg (8.1 lb)
- Maximum payload weight: 800 g (1.8 lb)
- Wingspan: 125 cm (4.1 ft)
- Dimensions of WingtraOne: 125 × 68 × 12 cm (4.1 × 2.2 × 0.4 ft) (without middle stand)
- Dimensions of Pilot Box: 57 × 37 × 20 cm, 8.6 kg (1.8 × 1.2 × 1.0 ft, 19 lb)
- Battery capacity: Two 99 Wh batteries (required as a pair)
- Battery type: Li-ion, smart battery technology, UN3481 compliant
- Radio link: Bi-directional 10 km (6 mi) in direct line of sight, obstacles reduce the range
- Onboard GPS: Redundant, using GPS (L1, L2), GLONASS (L1, L2), Galileo (L1) and BeiDou (L1)
- Frequencies range: 1227.6 MHz / 1242.9375-1251.6875 MHz / 1561,098
MHz / 1575,42 MHz / 1598.0625-1609.3125 MHz / 1602,00 MHz
- Dimensions of travel hardcase (optional): 137 x 67 x 23 cm (54 x 26 x 9 in)
- Weight of travel hardcase including the drone: 18.6 kg (41 lb)
- Flight speed:
- Operational cruise speed = 16 m/s (35.8 mph)
- Climb / sink cruise = 6 / 3 m/s (13.4 / 6.7 mph)
- Climb / sink hover = 6 / 2.5 m/s (13.4 / 5.6 mph)
- Wind resistance:
- Max sustained wind = 12 m/s (27 mph)
- Max wind gusts = 18 m/s (40 mph)
- Max sustained wind on the ground = 8/ms (19 mph)
- Maximum flight time: Up to 59 min time to expect in different flying conditions
- Temperature: -10 to +40 °C (14 to 104 °F)
- Maximum take-off altitude above sea level: 2500 m (8200 ft); with high-altitude propellers it is possible to take off from up to 4800 m (15,700 ft) and fly up to 5000 m (16,400 ft) AMSL
- Weather: IP54, not recommended to fly in fog, rain and snow
- Ground control points required: No (with PPK option); using 3 checkpoints to verify the accuracy is recommended
- Auto-landing accuracy < 2 m (< 7 ft)
There are no reviews yet.