Get A Quote
FLYMOTION brings the capability and resources to upgrade an already-customized SPOT. With or without add-on payloads, we can incorporate additional radios, sensors, and processors for the most precise unmanned ground vehicle solution desired.
The Spot CAM+IR payload turns Spot into a powerful inspection tool with purpose-built cameras and turnkey integration. Spot CAM+IR features a color ring camera with a 360° field of view, for complete situational awareness while remotely operating the robot. A pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) color camera with a FLIR® thermal camera adds a powerful 30x optical zoom, enabling detailed inspections from a distance. Integrated high-sensitivity microphones and amplified speakers enable remote auditory inspections and two-way communications with operators in the field.
Spot CAM+IR is fully integrated with Spot’s tablet controller as well as Spot’s Scout software. Stream video from the camera to confidently tele-operate around your site. Get eyes on remote or hazardous environments with the PTZ camera, focusing on the inspection details that matter. Capture high quality photos manually or automatically with Autowalk, Spot’s out-of-box autonomy system. Spot CAM+IR is purpose-built to collect data in challenging environments you’d rather avoid. Its image sensors are optimized for low light and its included LED illuminators enable 24/7 operations. The payload is IP65 sealed and can operate from -4°F to 113°F.
Developers can further customize Spot CAM+ to their applications using its GRPC API, fully available via the Spot SDK. Audio and video streams are served by WebRTC for easy integration into your application.
• Ingress protection = IP65
• Operating temp = -4°F to 113°F
• Length = 334 mm (13.1 in)
• Width = 227 mm (8.9 in)
• Height = 357 mm (14.1 in)
• Weight = 7.5 kg (16.4 lbs)
• PTZ Resolution = 2MP, 1080p
• PTZ Optical zoom = 30x zoom
• PTZ Pointing accuracy = 2°
• PTZ Range of motion = 170°/sec
• PTZ Tilt range = -30 to 270°
• 360 Camera Field of view = 360 x 170°
• 360 Camera resolution = 10MP
• 360 Camera Image size = 9600×4800
• 360 Camera sensor = 5x Sony IMX290
• 360 Camera Lens focal length = 2.16 mm
• 360 Camera Lens aperture = F2.0
• IR Camera Scene temp range = -40°C to +550°C
• IR Camera Video speed = 7.5 Hz
• IR Camera FoV = 69 x 56°
• IR Camera Image resolution = 640 x 512
• IR Camera Accuracy = radiometric ±5°C
• Audio Input = Sennheiser MKE-600• Audio Storage
• Audio Storage = Removable 256GB USB 3.1