Get A Quote
FLYMOTION brings the capability and resources to upgrade an already-customized SPOT. With or without add-on payloads, we can incorporate additional radios, sensors, and processors for the most precise unmanned ground vehicle solution desired.
The CAM+ payload turns Spot into a powerful inspection tool with purpose-built cameras and turn-key integration. Spot CAM+ features a color ring camera with a 360° field of view for complete situational awareness via remote operation. A pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) color camera adds a powerful 30x optical zoom, enabling detailed inspections from a distance. Integrated high-sensitivity microphones and amplified speakers enable remote auditory inspections and two-way communications with operators in the field.
Spot CAM+ is fully integrated with Spot’s tablet. Stream video from the camera to confidently teleoperate around your site. Get eyes on remote or hazardous environments with the PTZ camera, focusing on the critical inspection details. Capture high-res photos manually or automatically with Autowalk, Spot’s out-of-box autonomy system. CAM+ includes 3 USB drives and a mounting kit.
Spot CAM+ is purpose-built to collect data in challenging environments that are best left unmanned. Its image sensors are optimized for low light and included LED illuminators enable 24/7 operations. Spot CAM+ can be customized to your application using GRPC API, fully available via the Spot SDK. Audio and video streams are served by WebRTC for easy integration.
• Length = 334 mm (13.1 in)
• Width = 203 mm (8.0 in)
• Height = 330 mm (13.0 in)
• Weight = 6.5 kg (14.3 lbs)
• PTZ range of motion = 170°/sec
• PTZ tilt range = -30 to 130°
• PTZ resolution = 2MP, 1080p video, 30x zoom
• Ingress protection = IP65
• Operating temperature = -4°F to 113°F
• Panoramic field of view = 360 x 170°
• Panoramic camera resolution = 10MP
• Panoramic image size = 9600×4800
• Panoramic camera sensor = 5x Sony IMX290
• Panoramic lens focal length = 2.16 mm
• Panoramic lens aperture = F2.0