Get A Quote
DJI Matrice 200/210 Series
DJI Matrice 300 RTK
The GL60 Zoom Spotlight has a new zoom function based on the GL60 fixed version.
The rated power remains the same (up to 65W), however, the illumination light angle can be smoothly adjusted between 7-25 degrees, compared to the static 12 degrees of the fixed focus version.
Additionally, the spotlight and floodlight can be flexibly dispatched. The farthest illumination distance can reach 200 meters, providing a more flexible and convenient aerial lighting effect for UAS night operations.
Through the DJI SkyPort V2.0 interface, it can be directly mounted on the DJI M200V2 series and M300 RTK of drones to meet the same applications mentioned above for public safety, inspections, enterprise operations and more on demand (see above).
- Electrical Interface DJI Skyport V2.0
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 5.2” x 4.3” x 5.4” (132mm x 110mm x 137mm)
- Weight 17.5 ounces (495 grams)
- Max Power Output 65W
- LED Power Output 60W
- Luminous Flux 4000 ± 5%
- FOV 12 degrees | 7-25 degrees (for zoom version only)
- Working Temperature -4 degrees F ~ 122 degrees F (-20 degrees C ~ +50 degrees C)
- Effective Area 780 m2 @ 150m 347 m2 @ 100m 87 @ 50m
- Central Illumination 6 Lux @ 150m 18 Lux @ 100m 2 Lux @ 50m
- Controllable Angle Pitch Angle:
- Horizontal Angle
- Omnidirectional 360 degrees
- -135 degrees ~ +60 degrees
There are no reviews yet.