Get A Quote
DJI Docks are rugged, reliable, and built to operate 24/7, day or night, rain or shine. Each DJI Dock houses a Matrice 30 where it lands, recharges, takes off, and executes missions programmed in DJI FlightHub 2.
Fully charged, the M30 flies for 40 minutes and can conduct missions and inspections up to 7 km from the Dock.
The M30 Series Dock Version integrates wide, zoom, and thermal cameras (M30T only) with a laser rangefinder, which together can capture the aerial data you need,
when you need it.
- Integrated and Easy to Deploy
- Work Smarter with Automation
- Cloud Management at your Fingertips
- 7 km (4.3 mile) Operation Radius
- Fast Charge for Minimal Downtime
- Support for Private Deployment
- -31 degrees F to 122 degrees F Operating Temperature
- Open Edge Computing
Fast Charging, Fast Turnaround — Fast charge and take off thanks to TEC air conditioning that cools the drone batteries,
enabling charging from 10-90% in just 25 minutes.
Operational Day or Not, Rain or Shine —
- IP55 Ingress Protection
- 40kA Surge Protection
- 5 Hours of Backup Battery
- 6 Months Maintenance Interval
- Active Temperature Control for fast charging and drone safety