42-minute max flight time
8 miles (13km) transmission range
44mph (72km/h) max speed
38mph (17m/s) max wind resistance
Work Like Never Before
Optimize your workflow with our toughest EVO II yet, bulked up with new accessories and camera features to meet the demands of professionals in every industry from firefighting to construction.
With a foldable design that can be deployed in seconds and easy-to-use controls that can be operated with a single hand, the EVO II Enterprise provides a surefire way to increase efficiency without increasing stress.
- 8x Digital Zoom
- 8-mile HD Transmission
- Modular Accessories
- Centimeter-level Positioning with RTK
- ADS-B Receiver
- 360-degree Obstacle Avoidance
High-Resolution Imaging — EVO II Pro Enterprise include 20MP 1″ CMOS Sensor, a 3x Lossless 16x Digital Zoom Capability, and an adjustable aperture range of f/2.8 to f/11
Dual Camera — With the EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise, experience a high-resolution 640×512 resolution thermal imaging sensor, multiple display modes (visual, thermal, and picture-in-picture) and a 48MP visual camera
Multiple Temperature Measurement Modes:
- Spot Temperature Measurement — Displays the temperature of a selected object with just a tap of the screen.
- Regional Temperature Measurement — Displays the maximum, minimum, and average temperature of a selected area
- Central Temperature Measurement — Displays the temperature in the center area of the screen
- Temperature Alarm — Alters the user when the temperature of an area reaches a predetermined threshold
- Isotherm — Detects any objects within a specified temperature range
- Image Enhancement — Allows the user to adjust image brightness, contrast, and image details in real time
With an expanded selection of accessories at its disposal, the EVO II Enterprise can evolve from a simple imaging tool to a multi-functional flight platform that can adapt to different scenarios.
- Loudspeaker: Enables more effective on-site communication through long-distance telephony and audio loops
- Spotlight: Beams a powerful, long-distance aerial light when searching or shooting at night
- Strobe: Indicate the location of the aircraft at night to avoid air traffic accidents
- RTK Module (optional): Provides centimeter-accurate positioning data and reduces electromagnetic interference
Powerful Telephoto Zoom
Collect high-definition images from a safe distance with 8x digital zoom that supports 4x lossless zoom (EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise) or 3x lossless zoom (EVO II Dual Pro Enterprise)
Detects the presence of any manned aircraft nearby emitting an ADS-B signal, giving the operator enough time to take evasive measures to avoid mid-air collisions.
Predictive Target Tracking
Lock on to an object moving at high speed and predict its trajectory with ease or use the eye in the sky to identify up to 64 objects at once.
360-Degree Obstacle Avoidance
Easily maneuver around obstacles, plan paths through complex terrain, or build 3D maps using the 19 sets of sensors covering the airframe.
Reliable Data Encryption
Protect sensitive information through encrypted internal and external storage, allowing users to work with confidence.
Superior Flight Performance
The EVO II Enterprise’s flight performance has been fully optimized thanks to its new power system and carbon fiber structural design. Equipped with an industry-leading dual-frequency image transmission system, the unit also provides stronger anti-interference capabilities and stable transmission of high-definition images up to 1080p.