FLYMOTION brings the capability and resources to upgrade an already-customized SPOT. With or without add-on payloads, we can incorporate additional radios, sensors, and processors for the most precise unmanned ground vehicle solution desired.
The Spot CAM payload integrates several additional capabilities making Spot mission-ready right out of the box. Spot CAM features a color ring camera with a 360° field of view for complete situational awareness with remote operation. Integrated high-sensitivity microphones and amplified speakers enable remote auditory inspections and two-way communications with operators in the field. Spot CAM is fully integrated with Spot’s tablet. Stream video from the camera to confidently teleoperate around your site and get eyes on remote or hazardous environments. Capture high-res photos manually or automatically with Autowalk, Spot’s out-of-box autonomy system. Awareness includes 3 USB drives and a mounting kit.
Spot CAM is purpose-built to collect data in challenging environments that are best left unmanned. Its image sensors are optimized for low light and included LED illuminators enable 24/7 operations.
• Length = 334 mm (13.1 in)
• Width = 203 mm (8.0 in)
• Height = 130 mm (5.1 in)
• Weight = 3.1 kg (6.7 lbs)
• Ingress protection = IP65
• Operating temperature = -4°F to 113°F
• Panoramic field of view = 360 x 170°
• Panoramic camera resolution = 10MP
• Panoramic image size = 9600×4800
• Panoramic camera sensor = 5x Sony IMX290
• Panoramic lens focal length = 2.16 mm
• Panoramic lens aperture = F2.0