Samsung Galaxy S20 Tactical Edition Smartphone
Mission-ready mobility. Proven by operators. ATAK at the push of a button.
The Galaxy S20 Tactical Edition is the mission-ready military smartphone built and proven by operators in special operations, with the power to achieve their objective in any tactical environment.
The military smartphone tested and proven by operators.
Based on the proven success of the Galaxy S9 Tactical Edition for operators in the field, the Galaxy S20 Tactical Edition is a massive leap forward in tactical mobility. Tested and fielded in special operations, it connects seamlessly with tactical radios and mission systems to increase situational awareness for a common operational picture. The Galaxy S20 Tactical Edition is the only end user device you’ll need for mission planning, training, operations and daily use.
Interoperable — Easily connect to tactical radios and mission systems, out of the box, for persistent communications in multi-domain environments.
Versatile — Run mission applications in the field and enterprise applications everywhere else with a single device to meet all your mission requirements.
Command and Control — Deliver complete and accurate real-time intelligence where it’s needed most with a powerful, compact End User Device (EUD) that enhances precision and effectiveness.
Tested & Proven — Trust the only COTS military smartphone that’s protected by Knox, certified for use in classified communications and proven operationally ready by special forces.
Cognitive dominance — Capable of running mission applications in the field and enterprise applications everywhere else, the powerful and efficient 64-bit Octa-core processor delivers tactical computing power wherever the mission takes you.
• Display: 6.2” WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2.0, 3200 x 1440 Resolution, Bezel-less Screen, Supports both 60Hz and 120Hz Refresh Rate
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (SM8250), Octa-Core 2.8 GHz, 64-bit, 7nm Application
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, HE80, MIMO, 1024QAM; Bluetooth 5.0 (LE up to 2MB/s), ANT+; Location (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou); USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, NFC, PC Sync (Smart Switch, PC version)
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint, Geomagnetic, Gyro, Hall, Proximity, RGB Light
• Network: LTE Cat 20, Sub-6 5G
• OS: Android 10 with One UI 2
• Dimensions: 2.7” x 6.0” x 0.3” @ 5.7 oz.