Raptor Tactical Small sUAS
Contact Us for Pricing
The Kinesis UxV control system is integrated with the award-winning DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual to create tactical sUAS, Raptor. Raptor combines the benefits of a non-attributable sUAS platform with the cybersecurity and whitelisting capability inherent to the Kinesis UxV control system.
The result is a secure, low-cost, COTS-based system that outperforms custom-built alternatives across the board. Raptor lightens the soldier’s load and works seamlessly with the Kinesis UxV ecosystem – extending capabilities and mission effectiveness.
The Raptor system, available exclusively through FLYMOTION, delivers unmatched performance, ease-of-use, and flexibility by leveraging state-of-the-art small UAS technology and paired with the most intuitive and extensible UxV control system available, Kinesis. Raptor is designed to integrate with an operator’s current ecosystem of tactical tools, such as ATAK and team radios.
• Leverage widely available, low-cost and non-attributable COTS sUAS
• Enhanced security – enables integration with tactical networks and ATAK
• Fully integrated with the Kinesis common UxV control system
• All OEM features fully functional – vis/thermal cameras, autonomy, etc.
• Fully-integrated more solid ISR system – powered from standard USB chargers
• Return to the operator’s real-time location or a predefined launch point
Kinesis Mobile is an Android-based app that runs on all operator end-user devices (EUDs). When coupled with Mimic, an inertial-based one-handed controller, users can operate all the latest air and ground UxV systems with the smallest and lightest tactical footprint conceived.
Raptor Kit Contents:
• Samsung S9 Tactical Edition smartphone
• Rugged phone case with MOLLE/VIRTUS mount
• (2) Secure DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual sUAS
• Mimic holster with MOLLE/VIRTUS mount
• Battery chargers, batteries, spares pack
• MxC-R with MOLLE/VIRTUS mount
• MxC-R-to-smartphone cable
• Mimic spatial controller
• Also available as a BYOD kit
Raptor leverages the rapid advances in commercial drone technology and wraps it in a secure, compact, lightweight, and MOLLE/VIRTUS compatible soldier kit. The sUAS itself is a non-attributable DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual that is whitelisted by Kinesis for easy integration into the tactical network battlespace awareness apps (i.e. ATAK, Nett Warrior, DSA) from the smartphone-based controller.
Raptor connects to Kinesis securely via the ruggedized datalink, MxC-R™, which whitelists all data “sent to” and “received from” the drone. Raptor—the non-attributable sUAS with the security of your mission demands.