Panasonic TOUGHBOOK FZ-G1
The FZ-G1 Windows 10 Pro tablet offers a fluid user experience while providing crucial port connectivity and feature-rich options in a compact size. Designed for highly mobile field workers, it’s the thinnest and lightest fully rugged 10.1″ tablet running Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit.
Powered by an Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor with a MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified, the FZ-G1 Windows 10 tablet leads the way in rugged mobile computing. Add to that an HD daylight-readable 10-point gloved multi touch + waterproof digitizer pen, and it becomes an essential tool for field workers.
With added Thermal camera and IR camera options. Can also support “Windows Hello” for enhanced security.
• 10″ Rugged Tablet with Windows 10 Pro – 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Processor
• Daylight-readable Display with Gloved Multi Touch + waterproof digitizer pen
• User-replaceable Battery and Optional Long Life Battery
• Integrated Bridge Battery, SmartCard, 2D Barcode, Magstripe, RFID, Serial Option, Thermal Camera and Infrared Camera Options and More
• Certified for Use in Hazardous Locations (Class I Division 2) *Haz location model is optional
• Operating System: Windows® 10 Pro
• CPU: Intel® CoreTM i5-7300U vPro™ Processor
• Durability: Fully Rugged
• Display: 10.1-inch, HD daylight-readable, ten-point gloved multi touch + digitizer
• Battery: 11 hours (22 hours with optional long-life battery)
• Ports & Expansions: USB 3.0 + HDMI ports + 11 optional configurations, including a choice of bridge battery, magstripe reader, SmartCard reader, or UHF 900MHz reader. And a choice of barcode, GPS, Serial, Ethernet, MicroSD, or 2nd USB port
• Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth® and Optional integrated 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband with satellite GPS
• Weight: 2.4 lbs. (standard battery)
• 3.0 lbs. (optional long-life battery)
• Warranty: 3-year Warranty with Business Class Support
• Certification: MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G, IP65, ANSI 12.12.01-2000 Hazardous Locations (Haz location model is optional)