Get A Quote
FLIR SUGV is a portable, single-person-lift robot with dexterous manipulation for dismounted and mobile operations. SUGV provides dismounted EOD technicians and other responders with a highly mobile robot that climbs stairs and manipulates objects. SUGV is carried and deployed from packs while on the move. The robot weighs about 30 lb (13 kg) with the manipulator and batteries installed. The SUGV manipulator lifts up to 22 lb (10 kg).
- Portable and Rapidly Deployable — Weighs about 30 lb (13.6 kg) with the manipulator and batteries installed.
- Strong, Dexterous Manipulation — The manipulator lifts up to 22 lb (10 kg) and rotates a continuous 360 degrees. Supports optional disruptors.
- Powerful, Multi-Sensor Capability — Four color cameras with zoom and illumination. Supports an optional fifth camera with thermal capability.
One Controller for Many Robots
SUGV is controlled by the uPoint® Multi-Robot Control System, featuring a touchscreen-based ruggedized tablet that allows an operator to select from across the family of connected robots. The familiarity of this Android™-based controller results in a significantly reduced learning curve for robot operators. uPoint also benefits from superior wireless communications. The MPU5 radio operating on the Wave Relay® MANET, allows robots to penetrate deeper into complex structures and further downrange than ever before.
- Flatbed Backpack – Accommodates SUGV, controller, batteries and accessories.
FLIR LWIR Thermal Camera- the thermal image transmits directly to the robot’s
- Adaptive Specialty Probe Tool Kit for PackBot and SUGV – four specialty tools for cutting, raking, scraping and probing IEDs and other hazards.
- Disruptors and the Firing Control System – accommodates recoil-less disruptors. Uses a third-party firing circuit.
- Weight (Mobility platform, manipulator and 2 BB-2557 batteries): 30.6 lb (13.8 kg)
- Runtime: Up to 6 hours
- Mobility – Speed: Up to 6.2 mph (10 km/h)
- Mobility – Agility: Zero radius turn
- Mobility – Slopes: 40° (ascend, descend) 30° Lateral
- Mobility – Vertical Obstacles: 12” (30.5 cm)
- Mobility – Stair Climbing: 38° [rise 8” (20.3 cm), run 10” (25.4 cm)]
- Manipulator Lift: >22 lb (10 kg) close-in >12 lb (5.4 kg) at max extension [(24” (61 cm)]
- Awareness: Four (4) cameras
- Compatible: Connects to the Wave Relay® MANET, to form a robust network in which robots, operators, and observers seamlessly operate together.
- Expansion: Multiple payload ports, multiple accessories, sensors and disruptors supported
- Controller: uPoint® Multi-Robot Control System
- Export Regulations: EAR
There are no reviews yet.