Get A Quote
Protecting vast, remote borders, shorelines, and forward-operating bases requires speed, mobility and flexibility. Maximizing the power of a limited number of personnel is also critical. The skid-based FLIR LVSS is the next generation mobile surveillance solution. It converts a full-sized commercial pickup into a rapidly deployable command and control center. With radar and EO/IR cameras mounted to its 16-foot mast, LVSS provides efficient surveillance coverage throughout your mission to guard against smuggling, terrorism, and illegal immigration — day and night.
- Mission-Ready in Minutes — The removeable skid installs quickly. Easy, single-operator set-up of the mast and sensor/radar payloads means rapid deployment.
- Covert, Nimble Mobility — When it’s time to relocate, the 16-foot mast retracts and stows out of sight under protective cover for transporting.
- Rugged, Reliable, and Ergonomic — Take command and control from the comfort of the cab. LVSS design is based on proven military-qualified experience in the most rigorous environments.
- Operator Console: Easily integrated in between the front driver and passenger seats, allowing for system operation from either location. The operators console provides two 17” HD displays, mouse, keyboard, and camera remote controller that can be easily and securely stowed for rapid deployment.
- Length: 67 in. (170 cm)
- Width: 65 in. (165 cm)
- Camera Options:
- Cameleon Tactical: Track blending of multiple sensors, slew-to-cue of radar to camera, mapping functionality, zone management, video archiving and distribution, and alarm notification and management
- Simultaneously Tracking: >500 Targets
- Power Options: Battery, Vehicle and Shore Power, Portable Generator
- Illuminator: NIR wavelength
- Lasers: Laser Rangefinder Laser Pointer (NIR wavelength)
- Mast Deploy and Stow Time: < 30 min.
- Radar Options:
- R6SS – FMCW X-Band R20SS – FMCW X-Band
- Standard Features: Silent Mode Operation Differential GPS Weather Station Shore Power Connection Cab-Integrated Operator Workstation Video Monitor Operator Control Panel and a Camera Hand Control Unit
- Fully Configured Vehicle: < 60 min.
- Height [deployed]: 16 ft. (4.9m) mounted on an F-150 truck
- Height [stowed]: 22 in. (56 cm)